- Git default branch is not set, see the documentation on setting a default branch.
- It appears you are working in the "@branch" branch in git. You should really be working in a version specific branch. The most direct documentation on this is Moving from a master branch to a version branch. For additional resources please see the documentation about release naming conventions and creating a branch in git.
- The following git branches do not match the release branch pattern, you should remove/rename them. See https://www.drupal.org/node/1015226
- Your README.txt does not follow best practices (headings need to be uppercase). See https://www.drupal.org/node/2181737 .
- The INTRODUCTION section is missing.
- The REQUIREMENTS section is missing.
- The INSTALLATION section is missing.
- The CONFIGURATION section is missing.
- No automated test cases were found, did you consider writing Simpletests or PHPUnit tests? This is not a requirement but encouraged for professional software development.